Having trouble contacting anyone in the DJI sales dept.

Reaction score
Friday I called DJI to get a few answers about buying the 7.85" crystalsky display with the phantom 4 pro V2.0. Could not find a soul in sales to talk to. Tried the online chat and could never get connected with anyone either. Also concerned about this unit and/or the pro being out of stock. Anyone know a number I can call to talk to live human at DJI about this unit?

Reactions: BigAl07
Another choice may be an authorized DJI dealer. Plenty of them.
Sometimes they have better deals than DJI.
Florida Drone Supply
Advexure

Also concerned about this unit and/or the pro being out of stock. Anyone know a number I can call to talk to live human at DJI about this unit?
DJI haven't made any Phantoms since late last year and have been out of stock for nearly as long.
They are being very mysterious about what's going on with them.

I don’t think the mystery is just with the Phantom. They fired a lot of people due to the huge fraud investigation, the Phantom line is broken / now out of production , they introduced Terra software for the Phantom - huge disconnect. Appears to be running on autopilot. For all those Phantom owners - be careful as if you crash it, there are no replacements. Highlights the need for market competition as if your business is based on DJI products, clearly there is more risk today than a few months ago.

What questions are you attempting to get answered?
I was planning to order a Phantom 4 pro V2.0 with a crystalsky 7.85" monitor, a few extra batteries, multi charger, extra props, maybe a cigarette charger if available. My questions are: Do I need a special mount for the crystalsky monitor and are they included with the monitor or ordered seperately? Do I need to order special cables for this or are they included? Is the crystalsky monitor plug and play or do I need to download something? Finally got to chat with someone yesterday and while they answered these questions, they left me shaking my head. When I asked are they currently producing this drone they said no. They haven't had parts to make them with for several months. Then I asked what the was target date for returning to production. The answer was "I don't know". Then I was directed to buy one from Amazon or other retailers. When I asked, if I crash it and yall don't have parts to make them, how will I get repair parts for it that even you can't get. No answer.
I think this is the best drone and has the best camera. How can they stop production of it and have no target date to resume production. They also would not tell me if they were coming out with a newer version.
Thanks for all the replies.

As mentioned in post #6 DJI are acting mysteriously about the Phantom series.
It's unlikely that whoever you talked to knows anything about it at all.
They initially explained the halt in production as a parts shortage.
After 6 months, it's obvious that this cover story is false.
Despite no production for 6 months, DJI haven't announced end of life for the model or any other information.
No-one can make sense of the situation but a lot of people are guessing.

As for any new model, DJI is very good at keeping that to themselves and anything you hear is almost certain to be a guess or a hoax so you won't get any credible info.

Reactions: HiTcHy
Another choice may be an authorized FileZilla UC Browser Rufus DJI dealer. Plenty of them.
Sometimes they have better deals than DJI.
Florida Drone Supply
Advexure
Tried the online chat and could never get connected with anyone either. Also concerned about this unit and/or the pro being out of stock. Anyone know a number I can call to talk to live human at DJI about this unit?

Last edited:
Reactions: HiTcHy
Tried the online chat and could never get connected with anyone either. Also concerned about this unit and/or the pro being out of stock. Anyone know a number I can call to talk to live human at DJI about this unit?
I wouldn't worry too much about talking with a live DJI person.
Their phone people aren't a very reliable source of information anyway.
What is it that you want to find out from them?
You'd probably get more accurate information by asking here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl