Prices increasing in the DJI Store

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Here's a list of prices that have recently been increased in the DJI Store (likely due to increased tariffs). If you're thinking of buying any of these products from other sellers, it would probably be a good time to buy them. We'll likely see these prices go up elsewhere as sellers refresh their stock.

Mavic

Phantom

Other

The Smart Controller is out of stock everywhere, so one could easily sell it for hundreds more than the going price.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I'm guessing this is the result of tariffs but I'm wondering if a soft market is going to end up eroding the price increases.

Reactions: Droning in AR
This should not become a political forum. Way to bring down a good topic. Nuff Said!!!!

Reactions: PaulNH
Last time I checked this was still a free speech country.

Really? See now you're getting way off the track; this thread was talking about price increases. So, lets talk about submarines, or weapons of WWII. Car's anyone? Hey how bout Joe Biden, what a guy. Wonder why Beto didn't use his real name? Care to say?

The prices going up in the DJI store is what I was focused on while reading this thread. I wanted to stop when it got political and would have stopped also if it got onto something totally different. The moderators do a good job on squelching these types of rhetoric and I'm happy they're here. In my opinion this thread should be closed now. Thanks!

Reactions: TxArch DroneGuy
Or you could just move on.
I wasn’t under the impression that the posts were that far off topic.
But that’s just my opinion, which if I’m not mistaken, I’m somewhat entitled to. Sorry I offended your space.

Or you could just move on.
I wasn’t under the impression that the posts were that far off topic.
But that’s just my opinion, which if I’m not mistaken, I’m somewhat entitled to. Sorry I offended your space.

Unfortunately, America has become a very divided nation politically. Most political topics are 'HOT' talking points especially when you enter any political name as you did in your post. The manner in which you worded your post implied that it was Trumps fault for the price increases due to tariff's. If you really know anything about tariffs, which is a lengthy topic, your statement becomes one of discord. So, two things; first, you implied blame to Trump and second, second, you open up the discussion of tariffs which many have different thoughts about.

You say; "I wasn’t under the impression that the posts were that far off topic." If you're not just making an off the cuff remark not thinking logically about it, you would have known that what you and I are doing right now is exactly how things get blown our of proportion. And they are. I would recommend in the future that if you want to show your knowledge about something that first you consider how your remarks can be taken out of context, or may become inflammatory, or will move away from the topic of the OP which is an insult to the OP by disregarding his topic causing others to get off topic. Such as you and I are doing now.

If you have a rebuttal to this remark, may I state now that I will not waste my time further to help you understand that yes we are in a free country and have freedom of speech, but that you and I are currently in a privately owned forum and they have rules that we can all abide by while also respecting the OP and his intended topic. Thanks, I have enjoyed this back and forth with you, but I respectfully return to the topic of price increases to the OP and others who wish to discuss that issue further. Good day!

DJI can build their products here in the USA. No tariffs, no problem. Simple really, not political at all. Strategic move.

Reactions: quadrotor
This should not become a political forum. Way to bring down a good topic. Nuff Said!!!!
Yea, we can notice the prices go up but we shouldn’t talk about WHY?
The truth hurts but as a realist I say we have to live with it. Too bad.
The prices are up BECAUSE of tariffs, that’s just a reality no matter what your politics are.

I don't think the discussion of "why" is a problem or the discussion as to whether tariffs in the long run will be a net plus or minus for the U.S. economy. I think we can keep the discussion of economics somewhat separate from politics.

The whole issue of tariffs and there long term impact is complicated. I think the principle behind them is to try to motivate economic rivals toward a level playing field. I have no idea if in the long run that strategy will work but it seems keeping the status quo was result in larger trade deficits for the U.S. Will tariffs eventually move China toward a more open policy with respect to U.S. companies doing business in China? I don't think you can judge the longer term impact on the short term results of higher prices for U.S. consumers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik