Q's about CrystalSky monitor

Reaction score
I recently purchased a P4 Pro V2.0. Thought I could use my Samsung tablet; found there was a bad connection with the uUSB port. Researched the CrystalSky monitor; thought I would go with the 7.85" version. Was also going to order the controller mount and an extra battery. I tried to get some info about the discount coupons that were being advertised, but found their Sales folks can't talk to customers to answer questions or help place orders.,

Noticed a thread on here about Black Friday coupons. Also saw recommendations to check out Amazon for accessories; so I did. I found the CS monitor, and started reading reviews. One of the first mentioned a charging cable - needed but not provided with the CS monitor. I had never seen reference to such a cable. So my Q's - 1. Is this cable now supplied with the monitor?; 2. If not, what is a part number to use to order it from DJI? 3. Is there another source for this or similar cable that will work? 4. Any disadvantage of buying the monitor, bracket, battery, etc. from a source like Amazon, versus from DJI?

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

When you buy the CrystalSky you will get a Intelligent Battery Charging Hub which can then be powered by the charger that came with your P4 Pro. That charging hub can charge two batteries at a time. If you look on DJI's website under the CrystalSky specs scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see what chargers will connect to the hub.
The CrystalSky Remote Controller Mounting bracket will replace the one that came on your P4Pro controller but does not charge the battery. The USB cable just allows your CrystalSky to communicate with your controller.

When you buy the CrystalSky you will get a Intelligent Battery Charging Hub which can then be powered by the charger that came with your P4 Pro. That charging hub can charge two batteries at a time. If you look on DJI's website under the CrystalSky specs scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see what chargers will connect to the hub.
The CrystalSky Remote Controller Mounting bracket will replace the one that came on your P4Pro controller but does not charge the battery. The USB cable just allows your CrystalSky to communicate with your controller.

Thanks for getting back to me. That clarifies some of the issues that I had, although I didn't know about the hub. And I thought that the USB cable that came with the P4Pro controller is just for communicating, not for charging.
Thanks again; I appreciate your input.

Thanks for getting back to me. That clarifies some of the issues that I had, although I didn't know about the hub. And I thought that the USB cable that came with the P4Pro controller is just for communicating, not for charging.
Thanks again; I appreciate your input.
The same plug that you charge up your RC on your P4P v2 with is the one that plugs into the CS charging hub, even though the hub has two battery slots you can only charge one at a time, and yes the usb is for battery firmware updating

为了控制共模EMI,电源平面需要有助于去耦并且具有尽可能低的电感,因此需要与电源平面良好匹配并具有出色的设计。有些人可能会问,它应该有多优秀?它的答案取决于功率层,层之间的材料和工作频率(即IC的上升时间函数)。通常,层间的间隙为6密耳,中间层为FR4,每平方英寸的电源平面的等效电容约为75pF。显然,层间隙越小; 。越大电容上升时间范围从100PS到300PS的元件很少。然而,在不久的将来,根据IC在当前阶段的发展速度,将有更多的元件,其上升时间将达到100ps的至300PS。对于上升时间为100PS至300PS的电路,3密耳层间隙不适合大多数应用,因此需要采用敷设间隙小于1密耳的层技术,应采用高介电常数材料代替介电材料 - FR4。目前,陶瓷和陶瓷塑料可满足100ps至300ps的上升时间要求。

That explains everything!!! [emoji23]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl