Has the flight distance issues been fixed?

Which distance issue are you referring to? The one that limits you when not logged into the DJI GO app?

Which distance issue are you referring to? The one that limits you when not logged into the DJI GO app?

I fly up 100’ or so and I get an error saying I’ve lost connection. Been going on for a while. Tried everything to get back to original firmware , but nothing has helped. Was fine until I upgraded firmware a while back.

It’s not really an issue to be solved. Just log out of your DJI account and log back in. There are numerous threads about it on here. (I don’t mean to sound short, just in a hurry). :)

Just updated GO and firmware to latest for P3S and flew 1100+ metres for test flight. Since I was logged in with previous GO version it did not ask for login - therefore no flight restrictions. *Did the IMU and gimbal calibrate as recommended*
Had a weak image transmission signal warning that cleared up with a total reboot of everything.
Video signal weak around 700 to 800 metres but came back in strong after that. Control signal weak warning just past 1100 metres - came back home.
Everything stock - recently back from warranty to fix cracks under motors.
Weather here today 0 celsius and calm, so it was a great flight. So no big issues so far.

Just updated GO and firmware to latest for P3S and flew 1100+ metres for test flight. Since I was logged in with previous GO version it did not ask for login - therefore no flight restrictions. *Did the IMU and gimbal calibrate as recommended*
Had a weak image transmission signal warning that cleared up with a total reboot of everything.
Video signal weak around 700 to 800 metres but came back in strong after that. Control signal weak warning just past 1100 metres - came back home.
Everything stock - recently back from warranty to fix cracks under motors.
Weather here today 0 celsius and calm, so it was a great flight. So no big issues so far.

I may give it a go then. I’m guessing there is a new firmware download that fixes everything? I did what the previous poster did a while back with no help

I fly up 100’ or so and I get an error saying I’ve lost connection. Been going on for a while. Tried everything to get back to original firmware , but nothing has helped. Was fine until I upgraded firmware a while back.
As stated above, log out of DJI in the go app(not close the app) and then log back in. If that doesn't work, uninstall go, and reinstall, then log into DJI. The flight restrictions come from the latest firmware which you stated you installed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj