Has anyone used Fatshark and Team Blacksheep on the phantom?

Reaction score
I finally bought a fatshark dominator but given that I was having a hard time finding a matching transmittor, I ordered a receiver and transmittor from team-blacksheep.com.

Has anyone else done this and gotten it to work with the zenmuse installed (given that the GCU on the zenmuse has video out).

Re: Has anyone used Fatshark and Team Blacksheep on the phan

Audaciter said:
I don't think it is a problem, as the TBS tx and rx is made by Immersion to be compatible with FatShark.
yea, I just can't figure out where the Tx that I put on the phantom is supposed to get its power from.

Fat Shark alternative

It seems that the world is starved of Fat Shark vision googles. Is there a comparable alternative. Seems there's a fortune to be made for the right company thats geared up to make this stuff. :D Robin

Re: Fat Shark alternative

Boscam, should be comparable.

I heard a rumor, that FatShark is coming out with a Dominator HD pretty soon. In the $500 dollar range though.

I had heard from my dealer that the reason the Dominators were out of stock for so long, was that they were waiting
for one component.
I finally got my Dominators just about a week ago, from GetFPV.com and the Immersion 600mw tx from readymaderc.com

Re: Has anyone used Fatshark and Team Blacksheep on the phan

farsed said:
I finally bought a fatshark dominator but given that I was having a hard time finding a matching transmittor, I ordered a receiver and transmittor from team-blacksheep.com.

Has anyone else done this and gotten it to work with the zenmuse installed (given that the GCU on the zenmuse has video out).

500+ views and no actual response so I thought I would give an update: So far I have concluded that the best (and only way) is to use a UBEC that uses the balance port of the battery. I ordered this item and will see if I can get it to work. https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-3a-ubec-w-noise-reduction.html?___store=en_us

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20