Hanger 360

Reaction score
Has anyone used this app lately? I’ve used it before, but the last time was a year ago (new house, to busy to fly?). I tried to use it this evening, everything worked as was supposed to, but processing failed. Tried it again, failed again. Tried to contact support, no luck. On another web site someone said they’ve shut down? Are there any other apps that does 360 shots? I’m flying a Phantom 3 Standard. Thanks.

Has anyone used this app lately? I’ve used it before, but the last time was a year ago (new house, to busy to fly?). I tried to use it this evening, everything worked as was supposed to, but processing failed. Tried it again, failed again. Tried to contact support, no luck. On another web site someone said they’ve shut down? Are there any other apps that does 360 shots? I’m flying a Phantom 3 Standard. Thanks.
Lichi has a 360 Pano option. Explanation of how to use it in Phantom Filmschool #2 lesson.

Reactions: scarrick
Thanks, I don’t fly a lot, so was hoping for something cheaper than LITCHI.

In the long run Litchi is not expensive, considering what you can do. I fly P3S and switched from DJI GO to Litchi and believe it to be good value for money. Flew three 3 different pano mission’s successfully on the first try for each, and used the built in stitching software to produce a 3D panos. The best part of Litchi is the Waypoint missions that you can create and test-fly them in Google Earth Pro.

Totally agree with Earls Court - there is so much you can do with Litchi. If you do video or photography, or even just live sightseeing, I don't know how you can not have it.

Reactions: monteolsen1
Ok, thanks all for the replies. But like I said, I don’t fly all that much, lucky if once a month. Have a good day.

Ok, thanks all for the replies. But like I said, I don’t fly all that much, lucky if once a month. Have a good day.
Hangar 360 is pretty much GONE now! It's hit or miss and most of us can't afford the MISS aspect. Hangar has changed it's leadership and owners IIRC and they have gone a different direction.

I can understand them NOT continuing to support a FREE program because it costs $$ to have server space and tech support.

Reactions: scarrick

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic