H4-3d Gimbal balance?

Reaction score
Hi Lads I have a P2 v2 with a gopro silver3+ and using a h4-3d gimbal, on ever flight the gimbal keeps tilting left then right then left then back to center . it does at random, so when climber or turning or on hover. I called the shop today and they said I need to use blue tac to balance out the gimbal / camera? anyone done this? does it work? just need to get this gimbal working and I will be loving this new hobby, thanks glen

Hi Lads I have a P2 v2 with a gopro silver3+ and using a h4-3d gimbal, on ever flight the gimbal keeps tilting left then right then left then back to center . it does at random, so when climber or turning or on hover. I called the shop today and they said I need to use blue tac to balance out the gimbal / camera? anyone done this? does it work? just need to get this gimbal working and I will be loving this new hobby, thanks glen

Give this factory reset a try as this problem is not uncommon. Watch the video an it doesn't make any difference that is was for H3-3D gimbal this works on both.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Once you've completed the reset make sure to calibrate X1 in both controller and P2 software.

Hi Jason, thanks for the vid, I have seen this , but been a bit worried as I have read some people have had problems with resting the h4 3d, and was told by the shop to try the blu tac method. thanks again glen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers