H3-3D defekt?? H E L P !

Reaction score
Hi All,

I got my Phantom2 with H3-3D gimbal last week and I I have the following problems...

1. After Phantom and H3-3D initialize and the H3-3D is ready in its upright position it starts to sound like a chainsaw more or less.. and yes the phantom is sitting on a perfect levelled surface.

2. I get "banding" on my FPV system when using the H3-3D gopro usb connector.. Using another GoPRo FPV usb cable straight to the TX no "banding" and non cropped image.

3. When I am recording video on the GoPro with the H3-D3 usb cable connected I get a high pitched square wave recorded on the footage.. removing the FPV gear makes no difference ... unplugged no square tone only audio from the gopro´s mic

I have tried mounting the interference board outside and inside the phantom no difference .. also tried without the interference board same result .... I have spent more time inside googling information and servicing the Phantom then flying .....

Is my H3-D3 defect ????? Or any help please ???

#2 and #3 are common issues experienced by many with the new USB connector on the latest model of the H3-3D.

#1 sounds like a serious issue though. The only time my gimbal made that noise is when it was too unbalanced because of an accessory. I replaced the accessory (mounting clip) with the stock version and the gimbal behaved as normal again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga