Groundstation users

Reaction score
Let me say this first, are there 2 different ground station apps or basically 1. The reason Im asking for your help is because Im trying to educate myself and noticed that when you open up the dji vision app you swipe across and groudstation opens up. Then a separate app GS you just open it up and your setting up your ground waypoints also, but they are different in certain respects. So if someone can kindly answer what the difference is, maybe for use in different dji phantoms etc. I use my ipad 2 mini for fpv. Ive recently purchased the dji vision 2 plus and I do as much youtubing etc before my purchase to learn, so anyway please help with this question, thankyou.

The second app requires additional hardware to be installed. See more details here.

Last edited:
Yes sir let me ask this if I may, being I have the dji phantom 2 vision plus to use groundstation the correct or proper app groundstation that is, I must use the dji vision app and swipe etc. The other gs app requires extra hardware as you stated. If so I should have read and discovered that but Im human I must have overlooked or something. So explaining my situation above, I must use the dji vision app for gs purposes because the other requires more equipment at this time, god bless

My friend do you no if there's a pc ground station app available to download at this time, if so where is it so I may do so, I'm operating my dell xp windows laptop 17 in and it would be nice to view in much larger scale, your very helpful and kind and Im sure this information is helpful to others, thankyou.

Nope. DJI does not make Windows software for some reason.

Unfortunately I use my older Samsung android s3 phone to use the dji vision app, but then I purchased an ipad mini 2 which makes viewing better simply because its larger. Being I only have a windows laptop I will continue to use my ipad which works fine for the purpose yes.

I have a P2V+ (version 2) -- and, a Phantom 3 Advanced on order. The P2V+ is my first quadcopter. I bought it in July 2014.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik