Greetings

PBK

Reaction score
Hi from the UK. Very inexperienced pilot here, got my first drone 3 weeks ago. (Phantom 3 adv).
Spent a lot of time on here before purchasing, reading up on people’s opinions and deciding what would be best for me personally. There’s loads of really useful info on here.
?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Reactions: PBK
Hi from the UK. Very inexperienced pilot here, got my first drone 3 weeks ago. (Phantom 3 adv).
Spent a lot of time on here before purchasing, reading up on people’s opinions and deciding what would be best for me personally. There’s loads of really useful info on here.
?
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Welcome to the forum :)

?
Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your P3A, Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94