Hi from Minnesota

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been following Phantompilots for quite some time as I dive into the drone universe. There is much knowledge and insight here and it is a great resource to learn many things drone. I am an employed as a hydraulics test engineer and I do IT and computer work as a small business owner and consultant. I am expanding my offerings into drone services and looking into agricultural applications as a service provider. I am a private pilot and recently got my FAA USAS Part 107. Only been flying a small practice drone for a few months but getting the hang of it and looking to upgrade to my first business investment. (something with a guidance system...:) Even looked at fixed wing. Greetings to all! p.s. they are forecasting snow here tomorrow....Ahhhhh!!!! (too soon)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello everyone,

I have been following Phantompilots for quite some time as I dive into the drone universe. There is much knowledge and insight here and it is a great resource to learn many things drone. I am an employed as a hydraulics test engineer and I do IT and computer work as a small business owner and consultant. I am expanding my offerings into drone services and looking into agricultural applications as a service provider. I am a private pilot and recently got my FAA USAS Part 107. Only been flying a small practice drone for a few months but getting the hang of it and looking to upgrade to my first business investment. (something with a guidance system...:) Even looked at fixed wing. Greetings to all! p.s. they are forecasting snow here tomorrow....Ahhhhh!!!! (too soon)
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj