Greetings from Saskatchewan

Reaction score
Hi there. Not much else to it; I fly a Phantom 3 Pro if anyone cares. I mainly fly over fields and whatnot, so most of my photos are literally just greenery, but I've found that my Phantom is extremely capable; I'm enjoying it so far and have had zero issues with it!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Hi there. Not much else to it; I fly a Phantom 3 Pro if anyone cares. I mainly fly over fields and whatnot, so most of my photos are literally just greenery, but I've found that my Phantom is extremely capable; I'm enjoying it so far and have had zero issues with it!

any chance you're near LLoydminster? I'll be there in early Aug. Would be interested in meeting up if you're nearby....Also, what is your understanding of regs re: flying a US registered UAV (P4Adv+) in Canada?

Reactions: Jim Canada

Hello from Ontario near Toronto. I would image that you probably get some really good sunsets out there in the prairies. I travel a lot overseas and take the drone with me all the time. Nice to read yuor message.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey man, im from McLean SASK bro, welcome to the site

Hello everybody! From mont-tremblant ,Quebec!,
Fly for almost 11month...i love this technology...
Use to take photos and footages since teenage, my phantom 3 advanced is a new upgrade which is totaly awesome!
I am looking forward to install a hdmi module to try fpv...
Also follow the online courses to get my drone pilot certification from transport canada....
Hey, for all of you, Canadian buddy who expect to get the pilot certificat from transport canada... here is a good site..
CQFA.ca cost around 400$
I want to ask you guys.... where can i find some « phantom pilot » stickers?

Reactions: Capt KO
Welcome from Barrie, Ontario. I fly a P3S and a Spark. Two summers ago stayed in Grasslands National Park on our camping trip out West during Canada 150. One of the most beautiful parks we stayed in. Would love to go there again.

Chris

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.