Greetings from North Carolina

Reaction score
First of all thanks for such a great resource for drone pilots!

My name is Dean and I'm just getting into flying a drone with a DJI Phantom 3 Pro I recently acquired from a photographer friend. It came with six batteries, multi charger, extra props etc. all for $250. Pretty sweet deal. Anyway, I'm currently studying to get my part 107 certification which is going quite well. I have been interested in airplanes from an early age and I've built and flown RC gliders. I also have a good understanding of aircraft and flight physics which helps. I plan on taking a cert test before fall.

I plan on starting a small business to offer drone services called Skylight Drone Services LLC. I already own a small automotive service shop so I know the ropes of running a business. I live in Pinehurst NC and I'm sure I can find clients in several fields in the area.

Looking forward to becoming part of the community here and sharing my work experiences.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Reactions: SkyLight
Greetings welcome to the forum!

You sound like you have it altogether. The business part is a big plus. I wish you the best.
I have an uncle that is the head of a homeowners association there. Totally out of my league. Lol.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers