Greetings from Australia

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This looks like a great forum for phantom.!looking forward to chatting with you all.
In regards to phantom 4, I brought my husband a phantom 4 pro plus for his Birthday. We took it out to fly last weekend and the video footage is clear but the photos are blurry.. any advice for this problem? I thought it might be the gimbal turning around to much but I ddI a gimbal calibration and it didn’t fix the blurry photos.

Any advise would be great.

Welcome to the forum, from central US! I can't give any advice on the P4, as I just got mine today! Lots of smart people here though. They'll have an answer for your issue!

Brad

Reactions: Capt KO
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ? .

Now that I think about it, I'm gonna ask... Did you remove the protective film from the camera lens? Sounds simple, but I forgot on my P3. Took a little head scratching before I noticed. Others will probably ask as well.

Brad

Hi everyone,
This looks like a great forum for phantom.!looking forward to chatting with you all.
In regards to phantom 4, I brought my husband a phantom 4 pro plus for his Birthday. We took it out to fly last weekend and the video footage is clear but the photos are blurry.. any advice for this problem? I thought it might be the gimbal turning around to much but I ddI a gimbal calibration and it didn’t fix the blurry photos.

ND filters are good for motion blur for videos but can blur photos. Were ND filters being used? Maybe the shutter speed was too low.

Where are you in Oz?

Hi everyone,

G'day and welcome from Yeppoon QLD.
Where are you??

Hi everyone,

This thread may help diagnose your problem.

You are a wonderful wife, and have a very lucky husband.
Sometimes you may feel like a dartboard here with all the answers coming at you. It occasionally takes a while for the right answer. And welcome to the forum.

From Florida

Welcome to the forum! :)

We took it out to fly last weekend and the video footage is clear but the photos are blurry.. any advice for this problem?
Did you focus the camera before taking the photos? Here are some helpful videos on that topic:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you misinger. I needed that info too. That’s a video save. My instruction of the day. A big one.

Last edited:
Reactions: msinger
Welcome to the phantom adventures .

Phamtomrain.org
Gear to fly your phantom in the rain

Hi everyone,

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio!
Make sure you are tapping on the point you want to focus on prior to taking the photo, or half-press the shutter button on the controller and it will auto-focus on the center of the screen.
Enjoy your new P4P, Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.