Greetings from a new drone pilot!

Reaction score
Hello Gang!

Just joined and wanted to say hello. I just got my first drone, wrecked said drone, and replacement parts are on the way! I’ll be back up and running before the end of the week.

I got a DJi Phantom 3 Advanced in a trade and I must admit I’m enjoying the flying/filming thoroughly. A few of the first mods I’m planning on doing is adding a carbon fiber landing gear strut, prop guards, and wiring in a front light triggered relay to activate an attachment (of which I haven’t decided.)

I have a few buddies in the area that use drones for commercial film, architectural and wedding photography, and racing. I currently practice flying on a family-owned 120 acre property adjacent to a sweet rock quarry, both of which I have unlimited access to fly and explore. I haven’t quite decided which route I’ll travel in my droning, but I’m excited to be here amongst the rest of you.

99630ED3-95B9-4463-9040-387DB8F60BFD.jpeg
8ED08F51-F490-48C1-BB60-C661B3F63A5C.jpeg

Greetings and welcome to the forum.
Sorry to hear about the mishap.
I have a 3 advanced, as well as a spark.
Nice to have a place to practice in.

Reactions: Expecto Padronus
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Welcome to the forum :)

Hello Gang!

Just joined and wanted to say hello. I just got my first drone, wrecked said drone, and replacement parts are on the way! I’ll be back up and running before the end of the week.

I got a DJi Phantom 3 Advanced in a trade and I must admit I’m enjoying the flying/filming thoroughly. A few of the first mods I’m planning on doing is adding a carbon fiber landing gear strut, prop guards, and wiring in a front light triggered relay to activate an attachment (of which I haven’t decided.)

I have a few buddies in the area that use drones for commercial film, architectural and wedding photography, and racing. I currently practice flying on a family-owned 120 acre property adjacent to a sweet rock quarry, both of which I have unlimited access to fly and explore. I haven’t quite decided which route I’ll travel in my droning, but I’m excited to be here amongst the rest of you.

View attachment 112134View attachment 112135
Hi Welcome where is this looks great

Hello Gang!

Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Hello Gang!

Welcome,hope you enjoy.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello Gang!

Great Photos and welcome to the site.

Welcome to the hobby. Great place to start...free and open!

RoOSTA

Reactions: brigerdrones

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik