Green LED wont blink during Callibration

Reaction score
when i try to GPS calibrate my drone phantom 1 by rotation it physically, i get the green light at first but when i try to do the second part where you spin it with LED pointing up, the LED wont blink green. please help

The procedure is

Start the calibration
Hold the quad at arms length away from you making sure you have nothing metallic on you or around you
Rotate 360 and then a bit more ( never seen. Quads finish the first stage at 360

Now tip the quad face down and repeat the above steps

The procedure is

Start the calibration
Hold the quad at arms length away from you making sure you have nothing metallic on you or around you
Rotate 360 and then a bit more ( never seen. Quads finish the first stage at 360

Now tip the quad face down and repeat the above steps

I did this any i think it worked, it did change the LED as i made my 360 degree, however, it rapidly blinked yellow, then waited a second, and repeated. i don't know if this worked or if something is wrong.

I did this any i think it worked, it did change the LED as i made my 360 degree, however, it rapidly blinked yellow, then waited a second, and repeated. i don't know if this worked or if something is wrong.
Yellow flashing fast is a non bound transmitter, slow flashing is acquiring satellites i think

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic