Green cell phantom 3 batteries

Reaction score
Hello I'm looking for new phantom 3 battery and the only ones I can find locally are from green cell. So just want to ask if anyone had used they batteries and if they were good because I dont know if they worth the risk. And yes I tried search for reviews online but didnt really find a single one.

Hello I'm looking for new phantom 3 battery and the only ones I can find locally are from green cell. So just want to ask if anyone had used they batteries and if they were good because I dont know if they worth the risk. And yes I tried search for reviews online but didnt really find a single one.
The first 3 hits in this Youtube search are about Green Cell. They seem to be Poland-based.

A Google search seems to suggest that they are now diversifying into making lipos for quads. https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&biw=1540&bih=832&sxsrf=ALeKk01t9VMMZYDOFyfBFUfZSWYLGFAsuA:1592837977020&ei=WcfwXq5kiM2uBInwkKAI&q=green+cell+batteries+review&oq=green+cell+batteries+review&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjoECAAQRzoECCMQJzoFCAAQkQI6BwgAEBQQhwI6AggAOgQIABAKOgQIABANULFPWJptYL5vaABwAXgAgAGJAYgBsg-SAQQyLjE1mAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwju9Lfu15XqAhWIposKHQk4BIQ4ChDh1QMICw&uact=5

In general, people seem to have been quite impressed with their various products so far.

115 euros doesn't seem particularly cheap to me for what is, essentially, an after-market battery.

Where are you? Do you not have access to Ebay/Amazon/a local DJI stockist then?

Here's one on Ebay.co.uk DJI Phantom 3 4480mAh Rechargeable Intelligent Flight Battery 2 | eBay

Thanks for your answer. I'm from Lithuania and yes I have access to amazon but there the shipping most of the time is too expensive or they even cant send it and with ebay when I searched in europe only find more third party batteries or with the prices for about 200 euros. But yeah I didnt searched in UK ebay from which your link is so maybe it could work if the seller agree to send it and if the shipping wont get too expensive.

Thanks for your answer. I'm from Lithuania and yes I have access to amazon but there the shipping most of the time is too expensive or they even cant send it and with ebay when I searched in europe only find more third party batteries or with the prices for about 200 euros. But yeah I didnt searched in UK ebay from which your link is so maybe it could work if the seller agree to send it and if the shipping wont get too expensive.

It's not so cheap but it's in your country (Vilnius/Kaunas) and they are official DJI dealers, so at least the battery should be a genuine DJI one. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20