Gps wire loose fit

Reaction score
Took off my cover on phantom and the wire that connects to the gps fell out.I than put it back and there is nothing locking it in place,did something break ? Seems like it's really loose! Any ideas ?

You're right. There is no real sense of it fastening into place.

Does it look like it has been rubbing or chaffing against the top shell and shielding material?

Mine is held in place once the top shell is attached and I can see where it has rubbed against the shielding material.

It [mine] can't actually come out when assembled but having said that many have used varios means to create a better locing 'feel' by bending pins, adding glue, wire ties, shims, etc.

N017RW said:
You're right. There is no real sense of it fastening into place.

Does it look like it has been rubbing or chaffing against the top shell and shielding material?

Mine is held in place once the top shell is attached and I can see where it has rubbed against the shielding material.

It [mine] can't actually come out when assembled but having said that many have used varios means to create a better locing 'feel' by bending pins, adding glue, wire ties, shims, etc.
Got me thinking about that so I took a look. Sure enough, the top holds it in place. Must be the reason DJI did not put black goo on it.

5.zero, that cable does not lock in place. You can tighten the pins in the connector like shown here:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=33453

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl