Got to fly over and through a little water today

Reaction score
We had a good rain this morning. When it stopped, I went out to fly and then it started sprinkling again but I was already up. Things look so cool after a rain. I think my gimble is working better although I have not changed anything lately.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey Monte, didja get a bit wet? Cool video, nice digs.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing
Not really. It was a light sprinkle. Just enough to hit the camera lens and you can see the drops falling a bit. As you can tell I forgot to turn off camera. Didn't realize until I walked all the way back and came in.

Yea, I was gonna reply with "Oh man" what?

It looks as though you folks are going to get water on the lens for the foreseeable future. Do you have a Rain-X type solution for the camera. I'm not testing my GoPro. Just asking.

Yea, I was gonna reply with "Oh man" what?

It looks as though you folks are going to get water on the lens for the foreseeable future. Do you have a Rain-X type solution for the camera. I'm not testing my GoPro. Just asking.
I don't put anything on the lens. I really don't plan on flying in the rain but I was already up.

In my case I know it will happen when I want to fly and I bet someone has figured out how to make it better. I wouldn't have quit either.

Good job Monte, thanks again for sharing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31