Got to fly over and through a little water today

Reaction score
We had a good rain this morning. When it stopped, I went out to fly and then it started sprinkling again but I was already up. Things look so cool after a rain. I think my gimble is working better although I have not changed anything lately.

Hey Monte, didja get a bit wet? Cool video, nice digs.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing
Not really. It was a light sprinkle. Just enough to hit the camera lens and you can see the drops falling a bit. As you can tell I forgot to turn off camera. Didn't realize until I walked all the way back and came in.

Yea, I was gonna reply with "Oh man" what?

It looks as though you folks are going to get water on the lens for the foreseeable future. Do you have a Rain-X type solution for the camera. I'm not testing my GoPro. Just asking.

Yea, I was gonna reply with "Oh man" what?

It looks as though you folks are going to get water on the lens for the foreseeable future. Do you have a Rain-X type solution for the camera. I'm not testing my GoPro. Just asking.
I don't put anything on the lens. I really don't plan on flying in the rain but I was already up.

In my case I know it will happen when I want to fly and I bet someone has figured out how to make it better. I wouldn't have quit either.

Good job Monte, thanks again for sharing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav