Got hold of a Phantom 5 launch video in 2017. You will want to see this!

Reaction score
In March 2017 I added a video to my youtube channel and after a day thought its fake! But OMG. it is not im sure. It was a supposed pre-preduction concept for a chinese media company. The fact is that the videos are so similar for the launch of the mavic AIR. from dji and the video I showed is virtually the same with same narator. OMG. I think they released the air to get attention like all the leaks before for the big one! the Phantom 5. will upload the video as soon as possible. the original video was uploaded in March 2017 with post preduction notes.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

listen and tell me the same company didnt make the Mavic air video!

In my video I took of my channel thinking it was maybe fake. It is the same company! same voice Phantom 5 is coming out for sure. I hope

In March 2017 I added a video to my youtube channel and after a day thought its fake! But OMG. it is not im sure. It was a supposed pre-preduction concept for a chinese media company. The fact is that the videos are so similar for the launch of the mavic AIR. from dji and the video I showed is virtually the same with same narator. OMG. I think they released the air to get attention like all the leaks before for the big one! the Phantom 5. will upload the video as soon as possible. the original video was uploaded in March 2017 with post preduction notes.

listen and tell me the same company didnt make the Mavic air video!

In my video I took of my channel thinking it was maybe fake. It is the same company! same voice Phantom 5 is coming out for sure. I hope
OH forgot to say they have been releasing BMW videos.. they didnt use AUDI AND WENT WITH BMW for maybe there obstical avoidence systems tech!

The first video link in the OP was always broken.

There is a live announcement about to happen on DJI.COM in a minute or two (scheduled for 10am EST.
Seems to be running a few minutes late..

The event is live now here.

The thing people seem to be glossing over is the rock steady control they demonstrated *inside* with no GPS signals.
That really speaks highly of their new vision processing.
I like the sturdier gimbal vs the flimsy one on the MP. Then the 3d mapping and path mapping are pretty nice too although I suspect branches will still be ready to snatch you drone.
Then front and rear obstacle avoidance - you can bet that will be on the MP2 if it ever comes to market.
I might just have to sell my MP while it has value and fly just the Phantom until the MP2 is made available. ;)

In March 2017 I added a video to my youtube channel and after a day thought its fake!

It sounds like you had something about the Phantom X which people have been using for hoax P5 videos all last year.
The Phantom X was a concept video from DJI that they released back in November 2015, 7 months after the release of the P3 and 4 months before the P4.
It was just imaginary and the video used CGI effects.
There never was a Phantom X and the P5 won't be anything like it.
Here's the original Phantom X concept video from DJI:

I am wondering if DJI has taken the Phantom series as far as economically possible. Software is easy and not all that expensive. Retractable landing gear will also require an extra channel on the RC. A better camera gets expensive especially if you add in zoom.
With the launch of the Mavic Air and the pending launch of the Mavic Pro 2 I just wonder if DJI will do a Phantom 5.

Retractable landing gear will also require an extra channel on the RC.

The gear could be controlled just like turning off the under-arm LEDs. Doesn't necessitate or require a dedicated channel.

These posts make me chuckle. How about we just do the old fashioned thing and wait until the P5 announcement?

Reactions: Brojon
These posts make me chuckle. How about we just do the old fashioned thing and wait until the P5 announcement?

What P5 announcement?

Do you know they'll be one?

:D :D :D

It makes more sense to see how new tech works, improve on the higher end.
The tech with next level prosumer will be pricey though.

I have to wonder how heavy that prop drone was, I dont think I could just wrist-flick my P4P 15 feet in the air lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.