Good evening or good morning

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. ?

Reactions: Capt KO
Welcome! I done plenty of carp fishing in my time. Back in my teens, my grandfather and I was having a good day carp fishing. We caught 21 carp by noon. A man walked over and offered us $5 for our fishing spot and $5 for the rest of our bait. LOL

Welcome to the forum from the Uk (county Durham)

Welcome to the forum! :)

How is a drone helpful to carp fishing? Surely you are not using a drone to actually catch a fish?

I want to see the video of that!

Welcome to the forum Anthony. Its a great place for information and sharing your photos and videos. Fly safe have fun and enjoy your fishing.[emoji226]

LOTS on YouTube “ drone fishing”

I thought I could see a lot of fish from my boat tower but what I can see from 100 feet is mind blowing. Takes sight fishing to another level. Never just out of reach anymore! Lol
❤️ Grouper

Last edited:
Reactions: WV. Rootman
Site fish, Permit and Kings by drone.
While I do a little.............bottom fishing ? drool

6D83647E-2A60-4F80-A224-6F37E3F713CB.jpegE5814BB0-CFAE-49CE-9409-9019558F4AFD.jpeg9DF71BE3-48F1-4DA9-9498-D95AF962FF0D.jpegC4979898-26E1-4159-91AE-E38CBBE13209.jpeg

OP Wiganer Anthony
Never mind the banter, it’s always this way on the phantom forum. A little lonelier than in the past as most everything you want to know about phantoms is available from the search function at the top of the page. Much “been there done that” information available. We will be glad to point you in the right direction whatever your need.Take care, have fun.

How about night fishing? Put a strong spotlight on the bottom of the drone and there you go...

• Wow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.