Going to buy my first “real” drone tomorrow. A DJI Phantom 2

My whole thing with the covid stuff is the way the idiot governor acts, If I didn’t buy this drone I would have nothing worth doing and I sincei cannot stand spending ANY time alone, and my boyfriend is taking covid seriously and only willing to go out on Saturday night and spend maybe 2 nights a week with me, I would be forced to concentrate on my career and not have constant fun and enjoyment like someone under 22 does, I have hated every one of the 150 jobs I have had and either been fired from or quit every one of the, within 60 days because they are not all fun and enjoyable. Several times I have thought about walking away from this job but because I got the boss to agree to pay me under the table all cash with no forced health insurance or forced routine physical examinations I can deal with doing the bare minimum to keep the job. Even having mild asthma I do not take the medication for it and do not get routine physical examinations simply because it’s not fun or pleasurable and no one who is under 21 cares to. I see no reason to at all.

I typically will not use a mask or stay away from people, and now with the nice drone I have something fun to do and worth doing during the days.

BTW, COVID-19 is very real.
So is the Flu. but we are not going there.
My whole thing with the covid stuff is the way the idiot governor acts, If I didn’t buy this drone I would have nothing worth doing and I sincei cannot stand spending ANY time alone, and my boyfriend is taking covid seriously and only willing to go out on Saturday night and spend maybe 2 nights a week with me, I would be forced to concentrate on my career and not have constant fun and enjoyment like someone under 22 does, I have hated every one of the 150 jobs I have had and either been fired from or quit every one of the, within 60 days because they are not all fun and enjoyable. Several times I have thought about walking away from this job but because I got the boss to agree to pay me under the table all cash with no forced health insurance or forced routine physical examinations I can deal with doing the bare minimum to keep the job. Even having mild asthma I do not take the medication for it and do not get routine physical examinations simply because it’s not fun or pleasurable and no one who is under 21 cares to. I see no reason to at all.
150 jobs and only 21 eh. Mighty busy person i would say and just so you know you are getting a little political and that we do not do here so lets read our guidelines on posting
and just enjoy flying when you can.:)
Here they are if you missed them when joining.Community Rules

Reactions: quadrotor
I am actually 49 by calendar years but actually act like under 21 years old, I only want to do fun things, and don’t care about a career or finances or things that people over 21 do.

I registered it, kind of under protest because the government mandated it, but it is done.

connected the fpv transponder and the monitor screen, it’s even more cool, the transponder tells you the compass heading, altitude, battery percent, number of satellites it’s locked on to... next is to hook up the camera.... want to fly it a few more times before mounting the camera though to be used it it’s handling, this is so cool.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj