Go 3.0 is available for Android

Reaction score
Anyone try it on Android yet? I'm a bit hesitant.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Would not even load on my LG G8 tablet. Kept crashing on the splash screens. Had to roll back to 2.9.1.

I'm on an LG phone, I hope it does ok. Does dji have links on their page to old versions of go?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I just searched for DJI Go 2.9.1 APK (from my phone), then downloaded and installed it.

Samsung galaxy Tab 2 , can't use special fonctions like folow me and waypoints.. When I click down, now I see a button on screen (before special fonctions would appear right away), I press new button and noting happens, or the options appear for a fraction of a second and desapear..

Reactions: Ajriek
I really wish DJI would go the Gopro route of just having a controller with a screen, rather than the incompatibility and display issues with phones.

They're obviously incapable of producing a single app that works with all phones, so why not just build their own display, with high brightness and a low reflective glass?

tested this weekend . In the first flights video recording was ending randomly for no reason. After this issue i just deleted all the contents of the SD card and issue was resolved. May be my issue was not related to application update 3.0

I had to go back to 2.9.1. The app kept crashing on me every 30 seconds or so. It didn't affect the flight or anything I just don't like the fact I was randomly flying blind. I'm using a Google Nexus 6P on Android 7.0. Before the update it worked perfect. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and still the same problem. Went back to 2.9.1 and it works again.

I had to go back to 2.9.1. The app kept crashing on me every 30 seconds or so. It didn't affect the flight or anything I just don't like the fact I was randomly flying blind. I'm using a Google Nexus 6P on Android 7.0. Before the update it worked perfect. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and still the same problem. Went back to 2.9.1 and it works again.
I also rolled back to 2.9.1, had no problems flying but couldn't access special flight modes.

furthermore, I uninstalled the previous version of DJI GO and deleted the folder DJI. After this I installed the new version with no problems

I really wish DJI would go the Gopro route of just having a controller with a screen, rather than the incompatibility and display issues with phones.

They're obviously incapable of producing a single app that works with all phones, so why not just build their own display, with high brightness and a low reflective glass?

Or everyone could just limit themselves to the approved display devices that DJI states are compatible. Problem solved. Don't think you should be limited to just a few devices? GoPro limits you to just one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31