Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Marlin009 said:
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. :eek:
:lol: Ya just had to do that didn't ya :shock: I just knew there was something else in there and read it 2 times to find it
And it ain't :oops: My eye's tired now :(

dirkclod said:
Marlin009 said:
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. :eek:
:lol: Ya just had to do that didn't ya :shock: I just knew there was something else in there and read it 2 times to find it
And it ain't :oops: My eye's tired now :(

Wendy thought so too. :eek:

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jeOevu4zC5o[/youtube]

:shock: Now that went smooth *** over my head :oops:

Just a little slow tonight :oops:

Attachments

• Me had a brain freeze Marlin.jpg
    Me had a brain freeze Marlin.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 325
Don't feel bad. Never watched that movie.....
On a little different side of things on going......
The deer in Michigan are getting a little smarter.
One reason I gave up huting years ago was too many idiots out there that sound shoot. Blew the bark off a tree just over my head. So now with these smarter deer, who knows what the idiots will be shooting at?
Camo deer

Attachments

• Andy Deer.png
    Andy Deer.png
    362.3 KB · Views: 320
Happyflyer said:
Don't feel bad. Never watched that movie.....
On a little different side of things on going......
The deer in Michigan are getting a little smarter.
One reason I gave up huting years ago was too many idiots out there that sound shoot. Blew the bark off a tree just over my head. So now with these smarter deer, who knows what the idiots will be shooting at?
Camo deer
:lol: Cool !!
I think that one just got a to go order from salad bar ;)

Well this is going to be interesting with all our subscribed threads gone. Snowed like heck this morning. If it would have kept going, I could have had 3 inches by night. Lucky after covering everything the sun came out and melted 95% of it. Even the driveway was clear and dry by late afternoon. 17 degrees now.

OK, got the solution for the threads you participate in. Everything is here, but it seems there is different terminology being used so instead of "new post in your threads" it's now "your content" like so...

IMG_0471.jpg

I'm surprised your fingers haven't frozen and broken off Happy. This is too weird of weather. We're looking at 72 tomorrow. Had to bring my beer in and put it in the fridge, the nights just aren't cold enough anymore.

They stay on my hands because I have not taken the P2V out since last November. Just banging micro and mini quads into the walls in the house. Never will learn to fly those things. Almost can't wait for it to get up to something nice outside and get back to the open beach area.

I just saw on the 11:00 Pm news that there were several cities that broke record lows for this date. Bummer! The Southwest is smoking hot and we are blistering cold!

Hey Happy,

They changed the submit button to "Post Reply", now you gotta change your signature. Try finding out how to do that... :confused:

Hey Happy,

They changed the submit button to "Post Reply", now you gotta change your signature. Try finding out how to do that... :confused:

Click it &
2rh4rjd.jpg
it! ;)

Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 11.15.29 PM✨.png

That's not fair TJ. I wanted him to come on bitching a bit first. LOL

Oh, that reminds me, I got to go close some windows. It's cooling off a bit tonight.:p

Cripe TJ
We've got 52 and headed to 73 today. Hard to plow a field under that much snow isn't it?

Do we have any YouTube training videos for the new site? And where's the laughing smilie, I need him now?

Hey Happy,

Thanks, I have it fixed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guudguy39