GL300F

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 Pro Plus. I have the GL300E controller that works well which came with it.
I have a second GL300F (bought used) that can link to drone. But will not fire the motors when testing indoors without the props. A no fly zone message shows up. This does not happen when I link it to GL300E. Can any one please help.

May very well be the NFZ. Your location?
Maybe go for a drive to another spot to check?
I am located in NFZ. But I should be able to test/ fly indoors in NFZ using the sensors. I can do that with the GL300E RC. Where as I am not able to test AC with the GL300F at the same spot.

I don’t think the sensors have any bearing on this issue.
Yes I agree with you. The sensors are working fine with the GL300E and the AC. Only when I link GL300F the problem arise. Today I have a response from DJI saying they have referred the case to their R&D. I hope they come up with a solution.

If it gives an option to accept that you know about it click yes and go. Happens at my house because of an unused hilo pad next door. Only does it on 2 of my 5 drones. Enjoy

And the little accept click button is very small and hard to see at times.
I have clicked the accept button and have authorization to fly, but the motors won't fire. I am patiently waiting the solution from DJI.

Try a sticks calibration. Also try both sticks "in" instead of to the outside. It happens sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers