GJI GO App gimbal disconnected

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Pro. When the aircraft status screen pops up in the DJI App. it says gimbal status - disconnected. This is driving me nuts, the gimbal seems to be working fine, it went through the calibration process without any problems but go app. says it's disconnected. Any ideas on why this is and a fix would be appreciated, Thanks

What firmware is on the phantom and on the rc? and any indicator lights flashing on the bird?

If you have a green light on the rc and the gimbal is booting up normally might be a bad cable between device and the controller. Try unplug the usb on the rc and connect again if no luck close the app connect again and start the app.

Sorry for the delayed response. Bird and RC have the latest firmware update. Have tried disconnecting and reconnecting to no avail. Flown it 3 times since I started this post and it still shows disconnected but is working just fine. Guess maybe i'm going to have to ignore the warning.

Downgrade dji go to 3.1.11... Problem fix

I have been without my P3S for the last 4 months due to a repair on my controller signal. Got it back yesterday and took it out and having the same “Gimbal Disconnected” issue.

How do I downgrade the app?

Any other suggested solutions are welcome.

I have been without my P3S for the last 4 months due to a repair on my controller signal. Got it back yesterday and took it out and having the same “Gimbal Disconnected” issue.

How do I downgrade the app?

Any other suggested solutions are welcome.
Uninstall the existing app from your device and then follow the instructions in this link:- How to install rollback DJI Go app

Older versions may be downloaded from here:- DJI GO--For products before P4 APK Download - Free Video Players & Editors APP for Android | APKPure.com (scroll to near bottom)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31