Gimble tilt and GoPro question.

Reaction score
I have a p2 with h3-3D and GoPro hero 3 white.

First question. Is it possible to have he GoPro auto power on when I turn the p2 on and start recording or am I stuck with manually pushing record every time.

Second questions.
When tilting the quad left or right , the Gimble tilts opposite but recenters even if I hold the p2 in a tilted position. I was under the impression that the Gimble was disposed to always keep the camera dead center regardless of the quads tilt or pitch.

I have a p2 with h3-3D and GoPro hero 3 white.

First question. Is it possible to have he GoPro auto power on when I turn the p2 on and start recording or am I stuck with manually pushing record every time.

Second questions.
When tilting the quad left or right , the Gimble tilts opposite but recenters even if I hold the p2 in a tilted position. I was under the impression that the Gimble was disposed to always keep the camera dead center regardless of the quads tilt or pitch.

No to your first question. But if you read your manual there is a one button function that will allow the camera to start recording.

If you calibrated X1 (tilt control) properly in both controller and P2 software the tilt position should stay where you set it. During yaw, pitch and tilt the gimbal should always maintain a horizontal position. There is one exception to the yaw in the gimbal configuration of the P2s software there is FPV check box and if the box is checked when the craft yaws left/right the camera will no longer stay horizontal.

Thanks. That fixed everything. Never even knew there was software for the p2 to connect to a pc. This is my first dji but not my first quad. I’m originally from the racing side of quads. Still getting used to letting gps do the work and I not manually control everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen