Gimble tilt glitch

Reaction score
Hi All,

recently after a period of not flying my p2v+ for a month or so, I've noticed the tilt adjustment wheel for the gimble tilt is wigging out.

If I tilt full downward angle, the gimble tilts up for a second, before tilting down... This is also evidenced when using the DJI Remote calibration tool, when I roll the wheel full down, the application shows a spike as if I've just rolled to full upwards tilt, only to then go to full downwards.

Going full up tilt doesn't have any effect, and tilting down slowly also seems to work without error, but I'm just wondering if anyone has come across the same issue?

I've got no warranty on my p2v+ any more, so I'm not expecting any repairs from DJI, and it's not a major issue as I don't often require a gimble tilt that severely, but if it's something that can be fixed with a $10 part, I'm willing to crack the remote open and give it a try.

Cheers,
Matt

Sounds like the potentiometer is wigging out.
What happens when you recalibrate the tilt dial??

recalibrating the tilt dial hasn't had any effect on the symptoms at this point... for sh!ts & giggles, I'll run a recalibration tonight on both remote and drone again, ensuring that it's 100% by the book.

I'll report back if anything changes.

for those playing along at home, I was able to successfully recalibrate the gimbal tilt dial in the rc app, and it fixed my problem!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31