gimbal top board search

Reaction score
hello pilots

dont know if its in a correct section but i really do need some help here.. if someone has a pro or adv gimbal top board please drop a comment or send a pm to order it..

mine just went off.. i cant find anywhere one to replace the old one.. its been close two months and still nada..

you are my last hope
thanx

I just Google search and this came up,,,says p3a and p3s so must be same as the p3s so might be cheaper buying a p3s one,,from this being mentioned in compatibility it might be same as p3s,,,this is NZ $$ so bound to be cheaper elsewhere in other countries,,is there nothing on Ebay?
Screenshot_20200929-110636_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
That or consider placing a WTB in our Classifieds for a gimbal from a crashed one or whatever.?‍♂️

I just Google search and this came up,,,says p3a and p3s so must be same as the p3s so might be cheaper buying a p3s one,,from this being mentioned in compatibility it might be same as p3s,,,this is NZ $$ so bound to be cheaper elsewhere in other countries,,is there nothing on Ebay? View attachment 120211
P3A is not the same as a P3 Standard! Also, a P3A is not the same as a P3P. So if you could be more specific as to which one you need, maybe I could help you.

P3A is not the same as a P3 Standard! Also, a P3A is not the same as a P3P. So if you could be more specific as to which one you need, maybe I could help you.
Ah ok me just post that cause of what it said,,I had no idea this is incorrect ,,,,I would not have posted if I knew that so very sorry ,,bit of false info in black and white,,,,,I did think it was bit odd....thanks,,,I not like posting g incorrect info so I wont post anything in writing again,,stick with gut instinct
Screenshot_20200930-094323_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic