Gimbal slightly off center

Reaction score
Is their any way to adjust this? The aircraft hovers without any yaw so it’s not from stick input. It’s pointing very slightly off to the left but it is level to the ground. I can’t seem to find that adjustment in the settings. Thanks.

Reactions: BeeLab
Well I see a settings to auto calibrate and correct roll and all the settings to slow and smooth gimbal but I’ll be damned if I could find one for left and right adjustment. I’d appreciate if you could point me in the right direction please. Thanks.

Nothing I’m my settings for the Advanced for camera yaw, only a setting to adjust the horizon. I’ll check once more today before I fly and see if I’m just missing it in there. Maybe eye doctor time. Thanks.

Is this still an issue?
I have the same problem after returning from a service. Apparently this happens on P3’s as well. Check this thread: Gimbal still off-center
Let me know if you managed to get it fixed yet or not.

Is this still an issue?
I have the same problem after returning from a service. Apparently this happens on P3’s as well. Check this thread: Gimbal still off-center
Let me know if you managed to get it fixed yet or not.

Have you tried a gimbal calibration with the AC in this position

233525eaejcqis8xnka44z.png

Tried calibrating standing on the back part of the landing gear and back 2 rotors similar to this but not as far back as this one. Here it seems you are holding it in place. Will give this a try and let you know thanks a lot!

A DJI moderator on the DJI forum recommended giving the gimbal turret (where it connects to the body of the AC) a bit of a twist in the opposite direction while the AC is on, that is turning the turret slowly until you feel resistance then turning it a tiny bit further. You may have to do this a few times to make the correction

Tried calibrating standing on the back part of the landing gear and back 2 rotors similar to this but not as far back as this one. Here it seems you are holding it in place. Will give this a try and let you know thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot I actually did this while it was off and it would help a little. Scared doing it whilst on to not to damage the motors but it works a little for me whilst turned off but have to do it every 2nd or 3rd power cycle. Managed to do my shoot today but was a little challenging. Not a permanent fix of course but a decent workaround considering I didn’t even have picture before sending in my gimbal for refurbishment (not by dji of course)
Have you tried a gimbal calibration with the AC in this position

View attachment 96919
tried this helped a little but not 100% afterwards. I found twisting the gimbal a little more than its sort of limit helped for a couple power cycles but it was never straight just a little more centered. Seems to me like a few screws loose somewhere (literally)

I tried the same thing (and have tried all the above noted calibrations), i.e., I literally twist and slightly pop the gimbal in the opposite direction. It works for the flight, but I have to do it every time. Is this really the DJI solution?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers