Gimbal repair needed

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm sorry to report that I have 3 zenmuse/hd3 gimbals that have crashed and died due to pilot propensity to drink and fly

All 3 have the arm bent The arm that drops vertically from the mount I mean

Does anyone know anyone that can make repairs or wher I can buy parts

Thank you

I see you have that same propensity to drink and send threads. :D Sent two 1 minute apart.

Reactions: Hughie and Ezookiel
If you mean the arm from the yaw motor, its a goner I'm afraid. Mine was. I don't drink and fly with the P2, but nothing is funnier than us doing just that and buzzing around in expert mode with the Hubsan X4. Its like a neighborhood kamikaze attack. anyway good luck, don't crash.

I had to get my first HD-3D repaired after the copter tipped while landing in the wind. I sent it to DJI in Florida. It takes several weeks. I have heard a place in Seattle is an authorized DJI sales & service center, but not sure if they repair Zenmuse gimbals there.

I recently bent the arm that connects the roll servo driver module and the tilt servo driver module. It is possible to buy this part and replace the arm? Or anyone experienced with bending it back?

@elapheysal Bent arm I experienced first hand. Parts for the H3-3D gimbal is very limited when I searched the net. I took matters into my own hands and grabbled two pair of pliers and wrapped the arm in my daughters sock and got to bending back gently. You definitely have to have the right angle to get it back straight which I did about 99%. Also make sure to remove the gimbal from the Phantom before attempting so you don't been the arms that secure the rubber dampers...

@Hjones62 Thank you! It is quite the awkward arm to bend back that's for sure. But I will take your advice and head to my buddies who has more tools!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic