Gimbal problem

Reaction score
Got this weird problem with the gimbal when turning on the drone the gimbal doesn't do the "initial gimbal dance" I have to touch the gimbal for it to start up and would function normal after..on the app side I see roll and tilt error? Has anyone ever encountered that problem and if so any fix... already did gimbal calibration few times

I had the exact same problem after a regular routine flight, contacted DJI support and after multiple attempts to downgrade firmware and resets they suggested to send it in for repair.
Now they want to charge me $285+ for repair for something I didn’t cause! They assumed I crashed the drone but after uploading flight analysis data they apologized for making a wrong assumption but still want me to pay for the repair. I refuse to pay and just filed a complaint with the Better Business Burea, let’s see what happens. Before I pay them a single cent I will spend $1,000’s on a lawyer to sue them for an issue that is clearly a manufacturers default and needs to be recalled, we’re not the only ones with this issue and related issues can be found all over so it’s clearly a DJI caused issue. A recall will costs millions so they’ll obviously try to scam customers into paying repair costs.

It will probably be cheaper if you send it to a repair shop. I don't and will not trust DJI for any repair warranty. It's a shame... They have outstanding drone products but their customer service and warranty are shady.

I'll try rolling back the firmware and update again just to rule out it's firmware related but after New years wanna get some fireworks footage [emoji16]

As say everything working fine just how to "touch the gimbal" kick start the gimbal for initialization

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl