Gimbal Problem: câmera tilt down while flying and somethimes not straighten with horizon

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am having this problem with my drone. When I take off, the camera make a quick tilt move, like in the video bellow. And sometimes get lost the straighten with the horizon.

I already tried to do the normal calibration and the IMU calibration. Already tried to align the shaft of the gimbal

Any suggestion? Is it a hardware or software problem?

does it do it all the time or occasionally,

Hi guys, i am having this problem with my drone. When I take off, the camera make a quick tilt move, like in the video bellow. And sometimes get lost the straighten with the horizon.

I already tried to do the normal calibration and the IMU calibration. Already tried to align the shaft of the gimbal

Any suggestion? Is it a hardware or software problem?

Hardware problem. Roll driver or motor.

What phantom is it?

I had a similar problem with my Phantom 3 SE. The gimbal would do EXACTLY that, it'd drop down and recover.

Turns out it was because I had another mobile device in my pocket that was trying to connect to the SE's wifi whilst my tablet was connected. It couldn't handle 2 deviced connected to the wifi at the same time and threw a hissy fit when it did.

What phantom is it?

I had a similar problem with my Phantom 3 SE. The gimbal would do EXACTLY that, it'd drop down and recover.

Turns out it was because I had another mobile device in my pocket that was trying to connect to the SE's wifi whilst my tablet was connected. It couldn't handle 2 deviced connected to the wifi at the same time and threw a hissy fit when it did.

It is a Phantom 3 Standard, but I have just one device, wich is an iphone. And it happened in different locations; maybe , i can try a reset on the wifi connection. Thank you for the reply!

Hi guys, yesterday I tried to do the IMU again, with the drone in low temperature. Not solved. Then I tried to align the shaft like in the vídeo RodPast posted. Not solved, Now I am trying to downgrade the firmware. If not work i will try the ribbon cable

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20