Gimbal Pitch Control Help.

Reaction score
Hi Guy's, can anyone help me with my pitch control for my Walkera G2D Gimbal.

I seem to be having a bit of a delay with the pitch control and camera motion, I have switched the gimbal control switch "on", in the Naza Assist software, adjusted the range of motion so that I have my GoPro sitting level when the back lever is fully up (To the Right) and the GoPro sits at 90 degrees facing down to the ground when the lever is fully down (To the Left) and have calibrated the control.

The problem I seem to be having is reaction time....even although I have the Gimbal motion speed control set to 100% in the Naza software.
When the camera and gimbal are set level on the horizon and I want the camera to pan down slightly there is a bit of delay and the camera/gimbal doesn't seem to move until I have the lever approximately 1/2 way through it's range of motion, but if I have the camera/gimbal facing down with the lever as far to left as it will go, and start moving the pitch control lever to the right so the camera/gimbal start's to move to the level position the gimbal's movement is almost instant....is this normal or should the speed of motion be the same in both directions ?

How did you get the range of movement set, I've tried a few times and can't seem to get it right. With the lever all the way to one side it points the camera to the bottom of the Phantom and then moves to pointing the other way behind when moved to the opposite side.

Thanks

It's easy David, open up your Naza Assist Software and go to the Advanced Tab and ensure you have the Gimbal control switch On, which it sounds like you already have and then on the Servo Travel Limit function just decrease the amount of motion that the servo's can travel on the Pitch selection.

I left the Center settings alone and just adjusted Max & Min settings.

Hope this helps you out.

I have had the same problem with my Walkera G-3D. Spent hours trying to figure it out in just re-calibrating the lever through the NAZA assistant with no luck. I have not researched it much but I will eventually get on this and update you as I go along.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan