Gimbal Parts Source for P4P v1.

Reaction score
EDIT: Found a couple pieces and have them on the way. Can't quite figure out how to delete my post.

I've recently had a pretty good crash and am in need of some gimbal parts. Gust of wind grabbed my P4 Pro while descending and stuffed it into a tree. As it tumbled the last 80 feet or so, the gimbal suffered some damage, and one arm of the shell has been broken. I'd much rather have OEM parts, especially for the gimbal, but am really struggling to find what I'm looking for (gimbal arm and ribbon cable). Can anyone point me to a decent sources for OEM parts? thanks.

Last edited:
No need to delete your post. Good to know you have found a source. You could share that info if you like.

No need to delete your post. Good to know you have found a source. You could share that info if you like.
After a couple hours of scouring the internet for sites that sell OEM parts (and places where I've purchased in the past), I made a couple of lucky finds on Ebay. We'll certainly see how that turns out I suppose. Over the last few years I've become rather reluctant to buy/sell on Ebay. My preference is someone who isn't having to give 30-40% of their revenues to the hosting platform to sell their wares.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31