GIMBAL OF P4P+ NOT CENTERING

Reaction score
Hie! My drone had crashed recently, I replaced the
yaw motor as it was damaged. Everything else in
the drone is totally fine, after i reassembled the
drone and turned it on the gimbal was off
centered and was facing towards my left hand
side(while the drone is facing towards me).

I tired all the solutions from the dji forum but it
didn't work. The drone flies and all sensors are working fine.
What could it be? Is the new yaw motor defective
or this issue is common after a repair?
Please see the images below.
Also if you could provide me with the original dji software that i could install in this drone that would be beneficial
Thanks!

Attachments

• 040839yaksg4shzu54bwih.jpg
    040839yaksg4shzu54bwih.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 214
  • 040842slvvmzpd1jmlp9kj-2.jpg
    040842slvvmzpd1jmlp9kj-2.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 040845o6l6651fzl269jz2.jpg
    040845o6l6651fzl269jz2.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 241
And what “original DJI software” are you referring to?
Thanks for the reply!
I had tried all sort of things except for this... i don't have the tools to do this... but the yaw motor i had used was brand new... could it be defective due to which im facing this issue?

And by software i meant, does dji have any such data software for the p4p drone which they install in the drone after which the drone functions properly? Heard this from drone seller!

Have you tried doing a gimbal calibration with the drone on its back - that is with the drone resting on its two rear motors and the camera facing the sky. You’ll need to support the legs with some books to make sure that it is 90 degrees from normal. Then do a full calibration. Worked a treat on mine!

Reactions: flyer7
I’m confused. In post 1 it says you replaced the yaw motor.
Someone else did the work?
No no...i myself replaced the yaw motor... and when i showed it to a friend he said it could be some software issue which i now think is false... because even when the drone is off the gimbal is not centered..it rests in the same position as show in the images.

If you used the case from whatever yaw motor that you purchased, that is likely the issue. When you change the yaw motor, you need to use the original case half.

If you used the case from whatever yaw motor that you purchased, that is likely the issue. When you change the yaw motor, you need to use the original case half.

One guy replaced the damaged sensors on the old motor by desoldering them from the new one and it also worked

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie