Gimbal not working

Wjm

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem with my gimbal, when I start the drone, the gimbal is not going to the position, it remain in "free wheel" like when the drone is off.

Also I can't rotate it from the RC (from the wheel as well as from the C1 button), but I have the Image/video.

I have to precise that I did not crash and it was working perfectly during my last flight.

It's maybe because of the latest upgrade :

App version 3.0.2
Aircraft 01.02.0602
RC 1.8.0

Any help would be appreciated

Best

Did this start occurring right after you installed the latest upgrade? If so, try downgrading the firmware to see if that resolves the issue. You could also reset the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 application.

Thank you msinger,

In fact only the RC was updated at that time, not the copter, I did the update of the drone after but it's the same problem... any thoughts ?
Best

I had the same problem today. This morning I downloaded the new firmware 3.0.2 right after the gimbal would only work with C1 so I did some research and ran across a thread it said log out of the app then delete it shut down the drone and remot power them back on and it will ask for you to download the app. Then follow the instructions just like the first day you did it when you perched it. Now I had to do it twice the second time everything went perfectly thank goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Wjm, are you saying this issue started after you updated the RC firmware?

Thank you Crablifellc,

I tried several time but unfortunately it's not working for me.

Msinger,

Yes I updated the RC, and also the app has been updated and now the gimbal is not moving like it should, but I'm receiving the stream....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You could try downgrading the firmware. If that doesn't work, then try doing a factory reset using the DJI Assistant 2 application. If needed, you can download that from the P4 downloads page.

Not if I need to start a new posting here or not, but mt gimbal stopped working today, is there a way to fix it or does it have to get sent in somewhere?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31