Gimbal Issue?

Reaction score
I sent my P4 back to DJI because when yawing the gimbal (and horizon) would roll (like in my clip)..

So after 3 weeks waiting DJI sent me a new replacement craft. I upgraded it the latest firmware and have done all of the calibrations but I can't believe it ....... this new one is doing the exact same thing - the gimbal rolls around when yawing.......

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I sent my P4 back to DJI because when yawing the gimbal (and horizon) would roll (like in my clip)..

So after 3 weeks waiting DJI sent me a new replacement craft. I upgraded it the latest firmware and have done all of the calibrations but I can't believe it ....... this new one is doing the exact same thing - the gimbal rolls around when yawing.......

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I use to have that problem I replaced it with a new bird.

I sent mine back for a lens problem. The phantom 4 was replaced and the new one has the same issue as you have.

Well maybe it'll be third time lucky..... the second one is on its way back to DJI - boy are these gimbals tricky to get right... anyone would think DJI make these for a living...

I will add this. On my second one, I went through a couple (had ZERO problems with my first P4) but my second as some remember was a mofo. I have never ONCE had to do a gimbal calib on EITHER of my well working P4s. I remember I was so frustrated, I wanted to stop flying for fun but it seems like ages ago and now my birds are flying like eagles. Eagles that fly perfectly steady and with a camera attached to them. ;)

After some crush the gimbal is turn left when starting up. How to calibrate gimbal pan on phantom 4 to look straight forward

Because of the problems I've been having with the gimbal on two P4's, the company I bought my P4 from (CVP Ltd a UK DJI distributor) have agreed to supply me with a brand new boxed retail unit - and if that has issues of any kind they'll give me a complete refund!
Fair enough...

Reactions: PROJEFFREY11
Mine does the exact same thing! Didn do this when i first bought it but started about 2 months later.

Would be very interested if someone finds a solution

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor