Gimbal help please.

Maybe it's because I didn't connect the vibration board? All the cables are connected though

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Everything should work with that fix...I am thinking your gimbals is not functioning correctly....On your DJI app are all telemtry showing like batter levels and your SDcard...I opened my bird up today also and had a hard *** time changing my 8pin and grey antenna with out unsoldering the board but I got them in and all my telementry is working.

Yeah nothing is working. Gimbal moves when I power up, but it says gimbal disconnected. Also says my AC is not connected

You might call up www.DronesMadeEasy.com... these guys fix phantoms and are very cool...they might give you a clue on what it is....or if you end up sending it out to get fixed they do it very reasonably.

Gimbal seems to be working it just will not connect to the software and ac. Clueless right now. I'm getting a phantom 3 pro on Saturday, so I might just sell this thing for the parts, and the DBS modded control

Gimbal seems to be working it just will not connect to the software and ac. Clueless right now. I'm getting a phantom 3 pro on Saturday, so I might just sell this thing for the parts, and the DBS modded control

Lucky you...have fun flying.....if you are not connected to the app then its your wifi antenna...

Lucky you...have fun flying.....if you are not connected to the app then its your wifi antenna...
Are you talking about the antenna in the landing gear or the 2 new ones I installed with the pads- grey and black cables on the gimbal?

Are you talking about the antenna in the landing gear or the 2 new ones I installed with the pads- grey and black cables on the gimbal?

grey and black antenna...they are only for information from the app to your Phantom and your 8 wire is for power and movement of gimbal they also send you video and photos..thats why I am thinking they are your problem

grey and black antenna...they are only for information from the app to your Phantom and your 8 wire is for power and movement of gimbal
I put brand new ones in today

Yep. I guess it's time to sell it for the parts.

I could get it fixed, but might not be worth after shipping costs

I have setups where I can swap out modules, and quickly determine the module at fault, and/or check cables and connectivity. I realize shipping eats into cost of getting the bird functioning, but if you are willing to absorb your half of the shipping to me, I would be willing to diagnose the problem, and advise from there. I will either fix it, no cost to you, unless there are parts required, or ship it back at my expense.

Reactions: Ed209
I have setups where I can swap out modules, and quickly determine the module at fault, and/or check cables and connectivity. I realize shipping eats into cost of getting the bird functioning, but if you are willing to absorb your half of the shipping to me, I would be willing to diagnose the problem, and advise from there. I will either fix it, no cost to you, unless there are parts required, or ship it back at my expense.
thats very cool Mulitcopertec

Thanks, that's very generous of you. Let me know where to ship it, and I can probably send it out next week.

Thanks again!

Reactions: ThePhoton
Cool. I will probably send it out mid next week. I'll shoot you a private message, right before doing so. Thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31