Gimbal Float and off pitch

Reaction score
Upon startup, the gimbal will go through its self-calibration, and then level out for about five seconds. Then it will start to float tilt left and right and pitch up and down before settling at below Horizon level. Also when I yaw the aircraft, the gimbal Will roll left and right depending on which way it yaws.

I've restored back to factory defaults several times, refreshed the current firmware several times, performed multiple IMU and Gimbal calibrations. I ordered a new yaw motor (which I don't know if it will fix, I push the gimbal left and right and it centers perfectly) and I ordered a new gimbal ESC.

Besides those things, what else could it be? Wish I could downgrade firmware.....

Unsure what's going on but thread below has near identical issue with the p4p,,,keep eyes on that too incase a fix come along,,,was it all ok before firmware,,,?some updates do muck things up ,,why I not know,,only seems to affect a few and not all which bit crazy

Reactions: Capt KO
Unsure what's going on but thread below has near identical issue with the p4p,,,keep eyes on that too incase a fix come along,,,was it all ok before firmware,,,?some updates do muck things up ,,why I not know,,only seems to affect a few and not all which bit crazy
That was me. Apparently I made two accounts on here and didn't realize that my other account was still active lol. But I don't know what else to do. I replaced the main ribbon cable for the gimbal and nothing. Still does the same thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers