Gimbal damaged?

Reaction score
Just getting my Phantom 3 out of the box for the first time, I accidentally switched it on, while the gimbal protector was still in place.

The camera started moving about, knocking the gimbal off. Do you think the gimbal might now be damaged? Thanks.

Just getting my Phantom 3 out of the box for the first time, I accidentally switched it on, while the gimbal protector was still in place.

The camera started moving about, knocking the gimbal off. Do you think the gimbal might now be damaged? Thanks.
Probably no issue at all. Many people have posted that they have done this, and I'm sure that many more have done this and not posted! I don't think I've ever heard anyone say it caused a problem.

Reactions: JoBe
I did it twice when I got my P3. Just forgot about the gimbal clamp.[emoji28] Don't think it damaged it, it works fine. I wouldn't recommend doing it but just one time I don't think will damage the gimbal.

I am confused. The gimbal fell off? Or the plastic Gimbal clamp? Also don't forget to remove the foam from the back.

ive done this when i first got mine.. no problems with the gimbal. i also forgot to remove the small white foam bit behind the gimbal..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl