Getting pictures onto tablet

Reaction score
When I use an iPhone with the dji 3, the pictures go onto the phone straight away but when I use lenovo tab 3, they don't send, I have to download them. Is there any way to change this? So they will go automatically onto the tablet?

Hi Suzy,

That is a setting in the DJI Go app. I don't have it in front of me right now but under camera settings you should see something like auto-cache photos. Turn that on.

Thank you for your reply. I can't find any auto - cache..
I have attached photos, is it anything to do with what is in the settings in the pics?

Attachments

• 20190103_221030.jpg
    20190103_221030.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 139
  • 20190103_221011.jpg
    20190103_221011.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 189
  • 20190103_220950.jpg
    20190103_220950.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 131
Nope none of those. I'll have a look when I get home and have my remote. Two things though:
  • It seems you were in the general settings section. Go into camera mode first. I think you were in video mode. Then click on the settings button for the camera settings, not the drone settings. I know it's probably confusing with without pictures but I can't get to the app right now.
  • On the picture you showed with the video cache settings, I would recommend turning on Auto Clean-Up Video Cache. That will prevent your video cache from getting full and not caching any further video. That is if you need video cache at all?

When I use an iPhone with the dji 3, the pictures go onto the phone straight away but when I use lenovo tab 3, they don't send, I have to download them. Is there any way to change this? So they will go automatically onto the tablet?
The pix appearing on your phone are preview grade, low-res cached images.
The real images are saved to the SD card in the drone.
They are much bigger and of higher quality.

Nope none of those. I'll have a look when I get home and have my remote. Two things though:
  • It seems you were in the general settings section. Go into camera mode first. I think you were in video mode. Then click on the settings button for the camera settings, not the drone settings. I know it's probably confusing with without pictures but I can't get to the app right now.
  • On the picture you showed with the video cache settings, I would recommend turning on Auto Clean-Up Video Cache. That will prevent your video cache from getting full and not caching any further video. That is if you need video cache at all?
I would be grateful as cant find anything in the settings at all, not had the drone long so still navigating my way round it. thank you

The pix appearing on your phone are preview grade, low-res cached images.
The real images are saved to the SD card in the drone.
They are much bigger and of higher quality.

Yes that is very true and is exactly the same for caching video. I don't see a reason for caching pictures but some people like it. I don't like caching video either as it really can affect performance on the phone/tablet/device. That cached video can come in handy though if you have a fly-away/crash and want video as well as logs and coordinates.

I would be grateful as cant find anything in the settings at all, not had the drone long so still navigating my way round it. thank you

Hi Suzy. I can't find the setting either at the moment but that may be because I only have my Spark with me. I'll need to check on my Phantom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic