Galaxy A 6 7" tablet

Reaction score
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 6 to use with my Phantom 3 pro and the video stream is pixelated. Any suggestions would be great. Brand new to the forum.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 6 to use with my Phantom 3 pro and the video stream is pixelated. Any suggestions would be great. Brand new to the forum.

Check your video cache settings. If it's on, try turning it off. I don't cache video on my tablet and it runs much smoother.

I hadn't been recording video with tablet due to the pixelated stream. Would turning off video cache still make a difference?

I hadn't been recording video with tablet due to the pixelated stream. Would turning off video cache still make a difference?
No.

Try the suggestions in my guide for installing DJI GO on an Android device here.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 6 to use with my Phantom 3 pro and the video stream is pixelated.
I as well had a Galaxy Tab A 6 and found the tablet to be far too slow to do the job. Processor is too slow and no where near enough ram. Had the same pixelating issue. Switched to a Galaxy Tab S2....works great!

Reactions: RipDog and Oso
Litchi works great with that tablet. One problem I found DJI go is a 150 MB app , Litchi is only 35 MB app. Big diff for the processor on any device.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apilot101
Its a good App for the p3a and p3p. Speech settings are nice too
Be sure and follow the instructions msinger put on this post to make your tablet run faster be sure to turn off all animation in settings
94a6c45f2e104d240176be57ef8936a4.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews