Front lights not working

Reaction score
Had a little crash the other day and for some reason the front(rear) light doesn't work anymore. I'm talking about the one that tells me if the battery is going dead, if im green, yellow or red.

I plug it into the computer and like turns on there. It flys fine. Any suggestions?

maybe try to open it and check some loose connections?.. how hard u crash?? have u try advance calibration?? check some wires i guess its wires but not sure..

hope ul fix it soon

appleboy said:
Had a little crash the other day and for some reason the front light doesn't work anymore. I'm talking about the one that tells me if the battery is going dead, if im green, yellow or red.

I plug it into the computer and like turns on there. It flys fine. Any suggestions?

You do realize that's the rear of the Phantom? The nose of the Phantom is where the battery compartment lid is located.

If you take the shell off the top, you will find that the cable connecting the led/usb board is very short. Mine is stretched tight,
to the Naza controller. It may have jarred it loose when you crashed, or the led/usb board could be damaged.

And yes, the led faces the rear, so you can see it while you fly.

Hmm Ive taken it apart 2 times now and everything seems to be connected fine. I even unplugged it from the Naza controller and put it back in.

I'll try the advance calibration.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20