Frequent disconnect

Reaction score
I'm not sure what's going on, I just got a new P4P via refresh and linked it with my P4P+ controller.

It's been working great up until the past few days.

I get the "aircraft disconnect" or "bad signal, move antenna" every 5 seconds, as well as pixelated feed.

I've relinked the remote, still having the issue.

Any ideas about what's going on?

Any remotes you can borrow, standard or +? To confirm its the AC not RC problem? Live in Tampa Bay area?,, u can borrow mine.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Nevemind.. it's back. Seriously. I'm pissed, this Phantom I have is a piece of junk. Literally, all day.

I change freqs to see if that's the issue, nope.

I change batteries, power on and off.... its junk. Cant fly 10 feet.

See.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-060257_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190702-060257_Gallery.jpg
    898.3 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_20190702-060307_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190702-060307_Gallery.jpg
    961.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_20190702-060313_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190702-060313_Gallery.jpg
    904.1 KB · Views: 211

Sometime noticing you got a bad apple is key, We have a whole series of tests we put the phantom thru before we decide to sent them our clients and this would of course be a fail trying to make it work is not the answer. Return it

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Phantom in the Rain !
Coal

Reactions: Hounddog
Sometime noticing you got a bad apple is key, We have a whole series of tests we put the phantom thru before we decide to sent them our clients and this would of course be a fail trying to make it work is not the answer. Return it

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Phantom in the Rain !
Coal

You're telling me that DJI will take this in return?

Now, I haven't yet asked, and I will, but I'd rather see if it's simply a software thing.

Works on and off.

I will be pleasantly surprised if they offer a replacement.

Something I noticed in your pictures.
I’ve always thought the antennas should be pointed straight up.
I’m not convinced that is the solution, but you could see if it makes a difference.

Reactions: Capt KO
Try a new cable, I had two that were bad. One wouldn’t work at all the other would work if I applied upward pressure at the tablet. When I released pressure it would disconnect. Sometimes simple things are the culprit. Like you I was freaking out . Hope it’s this simple

Try a new cable, I had two that were bad. One wouldn’t work at all the other would work if I applied upward pressure at the tablet. When I released pressure it would disconnect. Sometimes simple things are the culprit. Like you I was freaking out . Hope it’s this simple
No cable on plus remote

Still doing it today. Wrote DJI, other drone operators are having no issues, has to localized to mine, either remote or drone itself.

Now that you mention that, I think I have had a similar issue that was resolved in that same fashion.
Glad you finally got it sorted out!

Can anyone remind me where the Factory Reset is located on the P4P+? I remember doing it a few revs back, and it reloaded the Android from the recovery kernel, but I can't find it anymore and figured I am looking in the wrong place?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj