FPV kit help

Thanks, been looking all day for the right props found these on B&H photo which is were I got my drone from. DJI 9450 Thrust Boosted 9" Self-Tightening CP.EP.000022 B&H

Hopefully I either these or the ones you got will help. I am just worried that after I install the PMUv2 and the iosd from dji, the drone will be a bit sluggish on take off, its not too too bad right now, The only thing I added was the TX and the small cam for FPV which both together don't weigh very much. I think between the iosd and the pmu I am looking at about 40 some odd grams total to the weight of my drone. I think it will be ok, but better props will for sure help in this case.

I know right now as the bird sits, its weight is right on or just a bit over what dji says is max take off weight, which I know is just numbers, I have proven she can take off with all the weight so far.

Well i ordered my dji osd mini and dji pmuV2 and dji trust boosted 9450 props get them next week. Ordered from B&H photo. The 9450 trust boosted props any one use these on a phantom 1.1.1 and if so how well do they work vs stock ones.

I just posted my prop recipe and opinion in another thread. But in short, the heavier your take-off weight, the more aggressive prop for the same FC gains. If you're flying heavy with GoPro, Gimbal, VTX, dual/larger battery, etc., 9450 would probably be about right.

If you're flying lightweight out of the box, stick with the old 8" or maybe plastic 9443's? I steer clear of CF in any size/pitch except for high altitudes ASL.

Actually, with everything I have on it, the garmin cam, the TX the dji osd the dji pmu and the fpv cam, with both batteries mounted I am heavy at take off, right now without the osd and pmu the bird is taking off great, just a slight slow start due to the extra weight but it does take off no problems and hovers and flies great, but I am sure with the osd and pmu the thrust boosted props will help it a little. Next item I am looking at is a Mobius 3 axis gimbal, it will let me fit my garmin cam since the Mobius is similar in shape as the garmin virb elite. So it will be again a little heavier.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20