FPV distance loss with RotorPixel Gimbal

I saw that in your earlier post and search around for them. I was gonna make them myself but he sells of them for $8 and free shipping. Can't beat that with a stick!
Na and just be careful placing them as they are sticky !! Try and start at the lens hole and work out . I painted 1 red to have the red eye :eek:
lens.jpg
BaHahaaaaaa:D

Life's no fun if you can't laugh at yourself!

Only two more things I want to add to my P2V setup, the upgraded transmitter with the thumb wheel and the RE700 range extender. But I'll save that for another day I spent enough money already today:rolleyes:

Agree :)
I have added both of those and more . It never stops :eek:
I just added J Dots Slow Yaw switch and it's sweet . Done did all I going to do though with this one and get a P3 next but unless I kill this one like I did the first one I will always fly this .:)

Agree :)
I have added both of those and more . It never stops :eek:
I just added J Dots Slow Yaw switch and it's sweet . Done did all I going to do though with this one and get a P3 next but unless I kill this one like I did the first one I will always fly this .:)

Revision LOL now I only have three more things to add to my P2V:D Thanks for the idea I had read about that switch elsewhere and just looked at the posts about installing the yaw switch between you and Porky. Great stuff;)

Revision LOL now I only have three more things to add to my P2V:D Thanks for the idea I had read about that switch elsewhere and just looked at the posts about installing the yaw switch between you and Porky. Great stuff;)
It does work very well and J Dot gonna be selling them soon.. his threads are worth reading ! Right @J Dot ?
BaHahaaa I jus woke him up :D
What I love about the one I got now is you can add all this stuff and I love doing the mods . The P3 pretty much has all of them already as far as the distance and stuff and a better camera . Is just a different animal .
I hate since it came out though a lot the really smart folks have moved on over there to the P3 section and don't look back here or most don't .
Don't get me wrong as there's still plenty of smart folks here but we did lose some . Right @Marlin009 ?
BaHahaaa just woke him too :D
They gonna kill me :eek:

It does work very well and J Dot gonna be selling them soon.. his threads are worth reading ! Right @J Dot ?
What I love about the one I got now is you can add all this stuff and I love doing the mods . The P3 pretty much has all of them already as far as the distance and stuff and a better camera . Is just a different animal .
I hate since it came out though a lot the really smart folks have moved on over there to the P3 section and don't look back here or most don't .
Don't get me wrong as there's still plenty of smart folks here but we did lose some . Right @Marlin009 ?
Well I've only been a member since May of this year and I have found plenty of help and advise namely from you and Porky. I can't thank you guys enough for welcoming me and answering my questions and just for the friendly BS-ing as well:D

Well I've only been a member since May of this year and I have found plenty of help and advise namely from you and Porky. I can't thank you guys enough for welcoming me and answering my questions and just for the friendly BS-ing as well:D
cheers.gif

Lol,
King of TAGS!
I'm AWAKE, I'm AWAKE!
( forgot to add PLUG-n-PLAY )ha, Ha, HA! I also love screwing with stuff, and trying new exciting things with my bird! Hate the crap that fails, but love the stuff that works! I swore ( when I bought my P2v ) I was only gonna fly, I was not going to fool with it, well that went out the window! I think you will like my latest BIG idea, @dirkclod, gotcha! :D

I will let you in on the secret, in a pm!
It's a GOOD ONE! ( ones ).

Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot

Lol,
King of TAGS!
I'm AWAKE, I'm AWAKE!
( forgot to add PLUG-n-PLAY )ha, Ha, HA! I also love screwing with stuff, and trying new exciting things with my bird! Hate the crap that fails, but love the stuff that works! I swore ( when I bought my P2v ) I was only gonna fly, I was not going to fool with it, well that went out the window! I think you will like my latest BIG idea, @dirkclod, gotcha! :D

I will let you in on the secret, in a pm!
It's a GOOD ONE! ( ones ).

Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot
They always are and ya ..ya got me :D

Reactions: J Dot
giphy.gif

Listen to you too..... Took me ages to read this thread :D

Cor I thought I talked a lot, beat me:p

Reactions: J Dot and dirkclod
Reactions: Clampit
I'm still here, dont think I'll ever goooooooooo:D bet ya thought I'd say on the dark side, na...........:p

Reactions: dirkclod
I'm still here, dont think I'll ever goooooooooo:D bet ya thought I'd say on the dark side, na...........:p
Naaa You know where home is :)

Reactions: Clampit
Could be it was a good deal. I called a local camera store and the same kit was $29.

I just wish I would get an answer out of Keri at RPG letting me know when the gimbal will be ready for shipping. When I ordered it on 7/17 the website said approximately 2 weeks for delivery. Patience is a virtue but with all I've read, the videos I've seen and what you and Porky have said I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on it.
Here ya go... The day I got mine, kid with a new toy comes to mind:D

image.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav