FPV booster doesn't know where I am

Reaction score
I was out flying yesterday and in the middle of the flight my location changed in the FPV booster app. The wand was located where I was and it was pointing at the Phantom and then on the screen it flipped 180 degrees and then came back and then jumped to the other side of the screen. In this picture I am actually standing at the home point but from what this is showing I am about a mile or so away. After I noticed this I came back and landed and then went on another flight and had the same issue but this time my location was already a mile away to start.

Then today I went out for a flight and had the same issue. To start off my location was not where I was standing.

Any thoughts on what might be going on and how to fix it? I am using an iphone 6 and when I go to my maps app it shows my exact location so I know it isn't the iphone 6's GPS.

Attachments

• IMG_0547.PNG
    IMG_0547.PNG
    394.1 KB · Views: 556
Yeah its all turned on. It was working just fine and then all of a sudden it just started jumping around and now it thinks I'm a mile away.

It seems your iPhone reported incorrect location occasionally. If you have cellular network coverage, you may try accessing internet to enable A-GPS via cellular network while Wifi connecting to Phantom network.

You may refer to a simple procedure "How to Access Internet on iOS while Connecting to Phantom Network" https://www.facebook.com/notes/fpv-boos ... 1781634299

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.