Forum Software Upgraded

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Making some upgrades to the forum software this evening. If you see some strange icons, such as a coke bottle for the alert icon at the top right, please refresh your browser. On most platforms/browsers, you can do this by holding in the shift and refreshing the page on your browser.

Please let me know if you see anything else that seems odd....

Thanks!

Got Coke. How to refresh on my iPad? Working weird. Including an outline where I’m typing. Starts at center of page instead of top.

Don’t like it. Lol ?

Got Coke. How to refresh on my iPad? Working weird. Including an outline where I’m typing. Starts at center of page instead of top.

Don’t like it. Lol ?
Ya, sorry about that. It is a little more challenging on iPad since it doesn't have a soft refresh to clear the images like on the desktop.

You might need to clear the website data through the iOS settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.

Another option is to wait as it should eventually clear when the images are refreshed in the browser cache.

Reactions: Capt KO

Don’t like it. Lol ?
It’s working fine on my iPad. Refresh is at top where it’s always been. I also have the outline. What is odd to me is, at the bottom of the thread is the similar threads. They have been of very old dated threads.

Coke still, after refresh but works. Just different. ?

Not sure bout the ‘Similar threads”.....yet. Will see how that works for searchers. If it’s pertinent or not

Guys here’s how to insert a picture for those that can’t figure it out.
You hit Attach and get this ..insert then just hit Thumbnail or Full image and there it is.
C6765804-0F22-4EBC-8FAC-DB9301896621.jpeg

What happened to ‘if ain’t broke, don’t fix’. ?
Like our reply to “firmware update failed” please contact customer service.

Trying to figure out, why. Does this add something besides different? Problems with the old software maybe? I’m a little slow on learning new tricks. (Old dog) trying to keep up.

Poking fun but seriously, what’s the real story? Enquiring minds want to know. ??

What happened to ‘if ain’t broke, don’t fix’. ?
Like our reply to “firmware update failed” please contact customer service.

Trying to figure out, why. Does this add something besides different? Problems with the old software maybe? I’m a little slow on learning new tricks. (Old dog) trying to keep up.

Poking fun but seriously, what’s the real story? Enquiring minds want to know. ??
Preparing for some cool new features coming. And... software upgrades are part of life. Always improving to stay ahead of the game...

I’ve seen too many coke bottles myself, but I’ll go with the flow and struggle on. Thanks mods, for all your time and effort. Bugs are bugs and I’ll get my bug spray out.

I’ve seen too many coke bottles myself, but I’ll go with the flow and struggle on. Thanks mods, for all your time and effort. Bugs are bugs and I’ll get my bug spray out.
So will Clackey and it will settle down. As always after a month or so no one will even remember this update. ?

Any chance for dark mode?? That would really be great. For those of us that read through this forum at night that white light kills the eyes.

Any chance for dark mode?? That would really be great. For those of us that read through this forum at night that white light kills the eyes.
Ya, considering some alternate themes. Lots of work but looking into it....

Making some upgrades to the forum software this evening. If you see some strange icons, such as a coke bottle for the alert icon at the top right, please refresh your browser. On most platforms/browsers, you can do this by holding in the shift and refreshing the page on your browser.

Please let me know if you see anything else that seems odd....

Thanks!
Has the signature feature been removed don't know if I'm looking in wrong place but there are no members that have anything in the signature spot added mine and it's not there

Has the signature feature been removed don't know if I'm looking in wrong place but there are no members that have anything in the signature spot added mine and it's not there
Mine is working (below). Yours says "P4P Obsidian, Inspire 1, P3P" below your post. Let me know if you aren't seeing those and I'll dig in a bit more.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.